

Karina has been such a joy in my life and I am so blessed to be her mother. She puts a smile on my face every day (well, almost every day :) ) This growing up thing stinks!!! I finally understand what my mom meant when she kept telling me to quit growing. I wish I could freeze Karina right where she is at. I am having to deal with the fact that I am losing her to Kindergarten every day, all day long and I am not ready to let go. Right now, she is protected in my little bubble I have created but all that will change and I am not ready for it. Karina on the other hand, is so excited to start school (which I'm grateful for...it would be much harder if she had the anxiety I do about this whole thing).
Please send "Protection Powers" to my little girl as she starts this new adventure in her life in a couple weeks!



7 comments:
WHAT A LIVING DOLL!!!!I need a copy of the pic of her on the bench, I love it especially in B&W!!! She (& you) are in my prayers, I know just how you feel. With each one of my babies it was so extremely hard to allow them out of my protective bubble, to be exposed to outside demons! (at least thats how I felt!)
Tell Beanna I so sorry about Marzi.
My Love To All
xoxo
P.S. Both your kids are "Pure Joy"!!
Kindergarden... really? Wow. My prayers are with you Jilly. As for Karina-you KNOW this little beauty is gonna knock em dead!
Holy cow! I can't believe Karina is old enough to go to kindergarten. Wow! She is so beautiful and has such a vibrant personality. Joy is just the perfect word. Good luck Jill. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all!
I can't believe your family is getting so big so fast. Karina will love kindergarten. You will love being the mom of a girl in kindergarten because you will get to see her creativity come out even more and see her blossom. Love you guys and hope all is well with you.
She is so beautiful! I can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten! Crazy! I LOVE the first pic....her toes are pointed perfectly! She must be a natural dancer! :) Love and miss you all!
Those pictures are so cute!
Love the new look of your blog. Those two angels are so very precious! I like the side pics of Beanna & Lukey.
Love ya,
xoxo
Post a Comment